Visitors' Tax - a small Contribution with a Big Effect
It is, of course, very important to us to make your stay in Hahnenklee as pleasant as possible. Your small contribution in the form of visitors’ tax helps us to do this. We would like to explain the meaning and the necessity of the visitors’ tax to you so that you do not, for example, see it as a tax on your stay or similar. It is, of course, very important to us to make your stay in Hahnenklee as pleasant as possible. So that we can do this, your modest contribution helps us to:
- tend the green spaces, espencially the resort park in Hahnenklee and the small resort park at the waterwheel in Bockswiese
- maintain the woodside bathing pond at Kuttelbacher Pond
- keep up the trails (e.g. maintenance of the benches, clearing and gritting the forest paths in winter, grooming the cross-contry skiing trails)
- maintain the Assembly Rooms (reading room, children's playroom)
- put on events, rambles, guided tours of the town etc.
Reduced Offers in Hahnenklee
Many services are already included in the visitors’ tax. You benefit from a reduced rate for the following offers.
- Free participation in guided rambles
- Free participation in weekly duided walking tour of the town
- Free use of the lounges in the Kurhaus.
- Reduction on numerous events held by HAHNENKLEE tourismus marketing gmbh
- Reduced entry to the woodside bathing pond at Kuttelbacher Pond
- Reduced entry to the salt grotto in the Creativ-Hotel
- Reduction on bike hire at Board & Bike
- 25% of you first roll-buy at the Hahnenklee Supermarket
With our guest card you are at the same time also in possession of a Harz guest card. This card offers you additional reductions at events and leisure facilities in numerous resorts in the Harz. You will see, Hahnenklee is a true paradise for ramblers – and so that it stays this way, a visitors’ tax is levied.
Welcome to Hahnenklee-Bockswiese!