Maps & Arrivals
No matter how you travel – with your own vehicle, by public transport or on your bike – we will tell you the best way to reach Hahnenklee. Many roads lead to Hahnenklee, as we are very conveniently located in the centre of the Harz. Arrive from the medieval Imperial City of Goslar, 15 km away, or come from the A7 via Seesen directly to Hahnenklee-Bockswiese.
Here you can find a citymap of Hahnenklee.
Route description coming from the north:
- Via the A7 Hannover-Kassel motorway, Rhüden exit
- Continue on the B82 road via Langelsheim to Goslar
- Continue on the B241 road in the direction of Clausthal-Zellerfeld until the turn-off for Hahnenklee-Bockswiese
Route description coming from the south:
- Via the A7 Hannover-Kassel motorway, Seesen exit
- Continue on the local road to Lautenthal
In wintry conditions it is recommended to take the route from Seesen via the B242 road to Clausthal-Zellerfeld and then to continue on the B241 road in the direction of Goslar until the turn-off for Hahnenklee-Bockswiese.
Route description coming from the west:
- Via the A44 Dortmund-Kassel motorway until Kasseler Kreuz
- Continue on the A7 Kassel-Hannover motorway, Seesen exit
- Then continue on the local road to Lautenthal
- Turn-off in the town to Hahnenklee-Bockswiese
Route description from the direction of Berlin and Magdeburg:
- Via the A2 Berlin-Braunschweig motorway
- Continue on the A391 motorway in the direction of Braunschweig Südwest
- At Braunschweig Süd-Melverode intersection continue on the A 395 motorway in the direction of Bad Harzburg
- Goslar exit onto the B6 road until Clausthal-Zellerfeld exit
- Continue on the B241 road until the turn-off for Hahnenklee-Bockswiese
Kurhausweg 7, 38644 Goslar-Hahnenklee
Tel.: 05325 5104-0, FAx: 05325 5104-17